dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Sabado, Abril 16, 2011

"REGRET IS ONE OF THE THOUSAND PROBLEMS PEOPLE MAY ENCOUNTER THAT'S A LITTLE BIT HARDER THAN DEATH."
(Dec 21, 09- 7pm)


Created that quote more than a year ago. Have you ever regretted anything? Nothing specific,but have you? I do have many regrets these past months. Regrets about my studies and my actions. But at that time when I made that quote,was something different. A kind of regret that means something, so important.

But few months later I grabbed the opportunity to not regret anything no more. Blinded by the consequences but I did it. Sorry if I'll refuse to write more details here but believe me, it's worth a try. :)

So if you have anything...everything unfinished about something,someone or even about yourself, don't leave it hanging.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento