dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Sabado, Hunyo 25, 2011

I love you. Three words commonly used by lovers. Words that are mere meaningless for me. They're nothing but words spelled as i-l-o-v-e-y-o-u and enunciate with exaggerating feelings making it more romantic. Well, maybe i'm just acting jerk. For i don't actually know how it feels if someone tells me that. *goosebumps*. Though a lot of random ghastly guys may have said that through texts. But instead of feeling blissful, i kind of felt insulted. I don't know. Didn't sound decent. For me, words like "i like you" or "i admire you" are much more noteworthy. I'm just saying. I mean, we're still teenagers. We haven't gone through enough experience to say that we are indeed "in-love" (ugh~). But, if you are really in love then i am more than happy to hear that. I am just expressing my personal thought upon a certain word that doesn't really have any meaning to me, yet. Another piece of my life. I don't mean to disregard people's beliefs, i swear. Please don't feel offended friends, i like you. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento