dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Martes, Hunyo 28, 2011

My life since June 27, 2010. sunday

I went up from bed.
Ate my breakfast and went to Mactan Cebu International Airport.
Worked my ass out (and texting at the same time c: ).
Got pissed for certain reason.
Was quiet.
Got pawned by scaring the shit out of me (they were terrible T^T).
Was quiet.
Got tripped on the stairs and injured my toes (i ♥ my life).
Went home under-time.
Mom and nanay got angry because i fell down the stairs. (wtf).
I ate my supper.
Slept.

Next day..Monday.
I went up from bed.
Wasn't felt good at all.
I was thinking..kept Thinking.. *@!#?#$%*^%^*
I opened my facebook.
Mom just liked my status about marijuana, WEIRD. *0*
Bi-polar strikes (yes, i am aware of it).
I ate my breakfast/lunch.
Went to school.
First subject was good.

Second subject : STATISTICS
"F#@k, i forgot to buy scientific calculator! T^T"
So I didn't attend my statistics class.
Flunked our very first quiz, and my first absent this school year.

My Life

-bow-

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento