dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Biyernes, Hulyo 22, 2011

Angel

As i was on my way inside the school, i saw a girl who's sitting on a waiting shed. She was so quiet that she heard all kinds of steps as random people passed her. But none of them saw her. Like a lost invisible soul waiting to be found. Despite this, i saw her smiled at me. Like problem is nowhere in her vocabulary. So i started walking towards her. But as i stepped closer, her face started to gloom. So i stopped. Maybe she finds me annoying so i went inside the school anyway.

Soon the class was over, and i was hoping to see the girl i just saw that morning. Excited, I went out of the school immediately. But she's already gone. Not a single trace of her was found. But wait, I noticed something was left. I went closer to the waiting shed where the mysterious girl sat. It was a big notebook. Like some sort of diary. I assumed it was the girl who owns it. Little did i know it may have belonged to someone else. But i kept it anyway, i put it on my bag and went home.

I wanted to know whats inside the notebook. Hoping to know more about it's owner. I opened the first page without hesitation. The title was "HER STORY". I do respect her privacy but there's something pushing me to read more. It's like my conscience told me to keep going. And so, i did. I turned the book to it's second page and..... "what the!!!" Startled of what i just read that i accidentally dropped the book.The story was about me. On how i started my life on this planet. I don't know what i felt at that moment. It's like i was flattered and greatly stupefy at the same time. Trying to take the edge off, i continued reading. And there i read my life. Like she was really here every moment i spent on my days and even nights. Through my ecstatic and despairing moments. The notebook was thick so i decided to stop reading. Later on i felt so worried about myself. It gave me the heebie-jeebies thinking that maybe someone's watching me that very evening. I let it rest. Maybe i was caught on a stupid limbo.

Another morning came. I went to school thinking everything was perfectly fine. But then again I saw the girl. That mysterious girl who sat on the waiting shed, alone. She smiled at me like she expected me to come. Without hesitation, I confronted her hoping that she would enlightened me. But she just told one simple thing.."You know me very well. You may not see me often, but trust me, i'm here. I know you have a lot of questions. Just live, and answers will find it's way to you."
After telling me that, I looked deep in her eyes. It's like iv'e known her all my life. It didn't felt awkward at all. Later on, she told that she has to go and she has to take her notebook. I asked her where she was heading but she refused to state specific place and just said she'll go somewhere near. I didn't want her to leave yet. There's so much thing i wanna ask. She told me that i should go because i'm already late for school. I forgot i had a class that time. I gave her the notebook, and I quickly ran inside the school, panicking that i might end up absent on my first subject. I took one last glance at her but when i looked back, she was gone.

As i enter my classroom quietly, i noticed they were only few of them inside. I asked my classmate if the class was over but he said "Eh? Class don't start till 8am and it's still 7:30...
Well that was a relief. But i remembered talking to that girl like for an hour. How's that possible?

Days have passed. Not a shadow of the mysterious girl showed.

Weeks... Im still hoping to see her.

Months.. My hopes are beginning to dissipate.

Years... I barely remembered her face. But my confusion was never gone. It's already tattooed in my past. After my time comes to an end, i'm hoping that i could read that notebook again. Something I wanna do before departing to the other side. My story, written by someone I am not quite sure who. Someone who knows me very well but.... i don't even know her name. I know she's here. So near that I can say anything to her and I know she hears it. Somewhere, watching me. Waiting for my next chapter to come.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento