dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Lunes, Hulyo 25, 2011



She's right. I guess it is okay to be sad sometimes. People may find us weird if we always show our smiles even in the gloomiest situation. It is hard to imagine people like Charlyne Yi having emotional problem when she was young and now ended up as an actress/comedian. I guess it's not impossible to change, for the better of course. But today, social anxiety is what I am currently struggling. The feeling of self-discomfort. And just like Charlyne, everyday I challenge myself to overcome it. Good news is, there is a progress. Now I can say that I'm not alone anymore. (still single though, if that's what you're thinking). I started going out with my classmates, sharing different topics and all. So I say it did actually work. Though it's not actually like something to be proud of. Because I'm trying my best to fit in. That means, most of the time I am trying to be something I am not. But I think what's more important is, I am moving forward of becoming a fully mature human. These experiences are helping me gain my undeveloped mind.

Greatest lesson learned for now: Forget the rules, follow your heart.



P.S
Charlyne Yi by the way is one of the main character from the movie/documentary "PAPER HEART". Together with Micheal Cera. It was a great movie. And that's right, I added Charlyne on facebook and thank god it wasn't a fake account. :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento