dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Lunes, Agosto 1, 2011

RANDOM

That feeling when you just want to punch someone so hard on the face, but realized you can't do it because somehow you feel like your going to end up like "the jerk". Truth is, I keep my disappointment to myself. And a lot of people (i mean few people) think that I'm a big hard-ass bi-polar. Getting mad for no reason? That is some serious mental problem. Yes, I know that it is much better to honestly say what I really feel, and then what? End up with a really bad day with both guilty and non-guilty conscience. Enmity isn't really what I wanted to felt like but somehow it left me with no choice but to keep my mouth silent. And the saddest part is that,I'm the only one who can buckle my own difficulty for reasons I cannot utter. I can't bear handling any consequences that may end up destroying myself and killing someone. 


How I deal with this?... I~

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento