dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Martes, Agosto 30, 2011

Foods for thought.



 -Yep, that's me right there. I had a dream about him having a son to another girl which broke my heart (in my dreams of course). I don't really care about him that much now. Idgaf anymore. As long as he keeps himself single. heehee..



-I used to have long term plans before one of my close friends died. Now all I think about is today and what I can do for tomorrow. And thing is, I'm not even quite sure if there will be tomorrow either.





-Immunity.



-uhhhhm ,excatly! LoL





-If I only have the guts, I'd probably say this to 3 people. 







- This one. Is. LEGIT. Imma stuck this piece down on people's throat.








- This one slapped me in the face. I always easily get attached on something/someone. Which only proves that I am that ignorant. :(









-For my emo friendS (emphasis on the plurality of the word friend), your argument is INVALID. 

-good night. ♥♥♥

4 (na) komento:

  1. gusto ko yung pic na may "I miss the old us" ang lungkot...

    --daan lang poh....

    TumugonBurahin
  2. naka relate ka sah?.. that's ok... thank you by the way. :D

    TumugonBurahin
  3. "That's what it feels like when you fall from great heights. That's what it feels like when your heart grows back. That's what it feels like when you don't want to feel. But this, this is just me. " (iwrotethisforyou)

    NICE~ love this entry. :)

    TumugonBurahin