dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Huwebes, Agosto 11, 2011

THIS ENTRY


I always ask myself that question. And I'm too lazy to think of an answer. If only I can clone myself a hundred times so that I would sleep all day while they finish my studies and ambitions. This world is cruel. People didn't realize they have wasted half of their lives reading books, writing and passing useless examinations. Imagine the world without schools, governments, or even money. Just law. How cool would that be! We only have approximately 80 years to live and they (the greater ones) stole away 40 years of cramming and mental procrastination. Ugh, so many words I like to express but too lazy to utter them. And because I'm lazy, this entry stops here. *heavy yawn*. Good night pretty creatures.  





PS. that sketch is not drawn by me. Found it on tumblr. LOL!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento