dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Linggo, Agosto 7, 2011

THIRD!!

I just can't afford to lose my blogspot account but since I already did, I decided to make another one. Actually, this is just the same as my other account except for some details. I copied my older posts (not all by the way) and paste them here. The dates are not the same.  I can't navigate the exact dates. Ugh. Wordpress is not my type of blog at all. Not that I'm criticizing the blog, it's just that I am not used to their mechanics and all. I find their dashboard so complicated and I can't/don't know how to find any companions. :(


Sooooo, this is my third blogspot account already. heehee. I forgot the password on my first one. Well same as my second but I got a strong feeling that it got hacked.


Now I pretty much learned my lesson. I saved my username and password to my phone. I've been so complacent. I'm gonna make sure it won't happen again. NOT AGAIN!  3:D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento