dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Biyernes, Agosto 5, 2011

Truth


It’s been a while since I’ve updated something about myself. Things are tougher for me now. No one noticed it (because I don’t want someone to notice it either). They all thought that I’m now steadily happy with my life but truth is, no. It’s been a living hell. Not socially though. I’m done with that ages ago.
We (family) are planning to move away. I mean, not really to another country cause that would be awesome. Just moving somewhere away here in our current home. My family has been in a lot of problems lately. Papa is wanted for child assault. No, it’s not like what you think. My brother was bullied and had a big bruise on his eyes. It happened twice and papa, couldn’t take it anymore, took the revenge for my bother. The teachers all filed a complain and summoned him. The guards of the school even stand as witnesses. Lucky for us that someone helped us through this. But it’s still not safe to show our complacency though. I know papa regretted it, he told me himself, CRYING. Yes, I saw him cry. And believe me it’s not easy seeing your own father hurting. And it’s not over yet. My brother was transferred to another school and papa is not here with us for the mean time. I’m not religious but I just hope that God has better plans for us for giving us this ungrateful  trial.

And that’s about it, for now. Yes, things are really not like what people see. I didn’t got the courage to say this to anyone right now because I feel like I cannot lean on them. Now that I’ve fucked up. I know that. Really sucks for me. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento