dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Lunes, Agosto 8, 2011

TASTE OF DEATH


I saw this post on tumblr and thought how stupid this is. Sleep paralysis is not something everyone should experience. They said that you'll have the ability to control your dreams. It's a big lie. You see, I am suffering from sleep paralysis for more than a decade now and believe me, it's not cool. You're only mentally awake which means you lose control of your body. Not just that, you're also going to hear unusual voices and somehow that voices will strangle you thus lessen your air intake.And now promoting the idea of having one and teaching people how to do it, it's plain stupid! It might not be deadly but trust me, it is a taste of death. I just hope that to whoever posted it, will gain some knowledge and delete that post. 

So for reading this, please don't try it. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento