dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Lunes, Agosto 15, 2011

Soooooo~

I'm going to share a little bit of what happened to me this day. There's this Gage Lane on facebook who invited me to like a fan page called "What Happened in Vegas". I thought another typhoon jerked its mighty ass into another place. When I got to the page, well, it's a band!

And I checked one of their songs..

"heeeey, this isn't so bad!"


then I posted on their wall thanking Gage for inviting me to the page.. and guess what? they like it!!



and then later on the admin commented and said HE'S THE BAND GUITARIST!!!

trying to keep myself calm, I told them I'm already downloading their songs..they liked my comment and responded!! They gave me a link of their album so I can download them right away.


and so I thanked them calmly as I could.. I didn't expect any response at all since I'm just some girl who is a fan. But then again, they liked my comment and responded a smiley,  A SMILEY!!!!! of all 30K fans out there who posted on their wall and giving responses to them, they still manage...to spare some time... giving.. me.. a.. SMILEY!!!!!




Yes I know they all responded to almost all posts their fans gave. teehee.. But it is only I that has communicated them for like 3 times! Here's the screen shot by the way, in case you thought lying. :)


And this is the fan page in case you thought I'm lying, again. :D



Oh how ignorant I am. One of the best day of my life~!!!!  *le sleep*







1 komento: