dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Miyerkules, Agosto 3, 2011

THIS

My own version of MANIFESTO :

This is my 45th post.

This post is unique and awesome.

Random yet intriguing.

Really intriguing.

I said it because I mean it and no one will judge this post or I will kill you with my bare hands.

Kill.

Torture.

Bury.

All you gotta do is read.

Understand the value of information being formulated.

Understand the information.

Understand the value being formulated.

And by grasping every letter, every word and every punctuation, you will then realize that you have spent half of your life in a trance (of god knows what) compelled by this blog and you will thank me for that.

Star.


*PS I have no intention to be mean on this post. Random post is random. You too should try it. Make a manifesto post!!
Edited by Eunice Delfin. Thanks. :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento