dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Huwebes, Hulyo 21, 2011

Ghostly Poem


Once upon a time, there was you and me,
It started with a "hi" and then there was "we".
It was great, you and I, we were unexpectedly awesome,
We can't even tell where this feeling's coming from.

So we walked, we talked all day long,
We laughed, we sang our favorite song.
Each day was fun, there was never a problem,
Isn't it perfect?..this is really something.

But came one night, as i was walking in the dark,
Alone, in a cold gloomy street without a spark.
Young man in a corner hit me with a knife,
Bloody event that ruined my precious life.

Now I am nothing but a single memory,
Our adventure has now ended for you and me.
The life we thought that was priceless and perfect,
Has now come to an end from an unfortunate tragic.

Thank you for the time we've spent, you were a blessing,
And I'm sorry if I left, you don't deserve this ending.
Farewell for now, my time has arrived,
But I'm pretty sure dear we'll soon meet on the other side.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento