dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Huwebes, Hulyo 7, 2011

Some people find me hard to understand. They think that i'm hard to manage and too fragile to handle. But on the other side, some of them find me funny, easy going, patient and best of all, a good listener.


But really am i?


Well, I cannot answer that question. Attitudes you see in me are my blind sides. I have nothing to disagree. Blind sides are the attitudes people see in you. Behaviors that you are not aware of. Some of it may be good things and some may be criticisms. You cannot change your blind side. But you can change what people thought of you. Here are some of my visible sides (attitudes i am aware of):

○I am very patient. *sarcastic smile*
○I am a lazy ass. ^_^
○Sarcasm is no where in my vocabulary (this i'm not sure)
○I love revenge.
○I always think i'm ugly.
○I get jealous easily. (and can get over it in a minute)
○I listen to people when they are talking even if it annoys me or i'm no mood for chit chat. (not all the time of course)
○I swear alot inside the house.
○I get easily disappointed.
○I'm quiet when i'm mad.
○I hate it when someone stares at me for more than a minute. (especially if it's a boy)
○But I love staring to other people, for hours. :D
○I stalk. (beware..)
and~....

Shoot, I forgot some of them.

And that's about it. A piece of myself, for you.





How about you? I would love to know more about YOU...yes you. :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento