dont you just love~

dont you just love~

Miyerkules, Hulyo 20, 2011

Something From Tumblr

Just this morning I saw a video on tumblr. A video of a girl describing herself. I find her inspiring, with her braveness telling her flaws and her negative aspects. Her description of herself was never far from mine. And since I just started this blog on April 2010, I might as well be open for my readers (if i have some :( )

So hello guys. I'm "Lady nonexistence".
Pretty much not like those average girls.
I have thousands of flaws.
A lot of people, yes a lot of them, have been accusing me that I'm gay. But the fact is, I'm not. They badly want me to have a boyfriend so that they'd stop accusing for such a thing. I don't like having one either. But I'm never close to possibilities. Anyway~
I don't wear heels, I wear glasses, and wearing skirts, tank tops or colorful make up is never on my list-to-do. It's senseless.
I listen to hardrock songs, alternative rock or even screamos, but i do listens to some RnB's, acoustics and pop just to keep me updated to the other world.
I am terribly AWKWARD. I only survive talking to someone for like 5 minutes, and after that, I'm completely blanked out. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not good at verbal communications.
I am not intelligent. Failing grades are my buddies. Nuff said.
My physical appearance is a disappointment. I don't have long shiny hair that other girls have. I am not even a size zero. Coz I eat a lot (and I don't see any problem with that). Beauty seemed to have turned it's back on me. But I don't care. It's not that I'm bragging or anything, but I do have some suitors.

But despite these flaws and negativity, I still got my friend/s.
No, maybe I just have one... two... or three but there's just there. (zero cheeziness)
And I'm thankful that I don't have any haters....yet. But maybe I do have some. Just stalking around and secretly planning something evil against me. scared Pictures, Images and Photos
But I hope not. I'm trying to be as approachable and less loner as I can possibly be.
With all these uninteresting characters, it's just made me more numb and stronger each day.
I don't need all the good stuffs just to make myself feel good. Even if sometimes it wakes my tears at night (no I am not fragile). I'm still me. And no one can change that except Him

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento